iCloud for Unity let’s you put your data in the cloud as easy as A.B.C.
Available from those stores:
v2.0.2 – Unity 3.5.7+ – Requires Unity iOS (Basic or Pro) or Unity Pro
iCloud for Unity is a simple, intuitive and straightforward plugin for iOS and Mac OS deployment targets. It allows you to store documents and data (in other words, files and preferences) in the cloud for easy and reliable sharing between your iOS devices and your Mac OS devices. And if iCloud is either unsupported or unavailable, it will fall back nicely and rely on local storage to continue providing its services.
iCloud for Unity Main Features
Using iCloud in your Unity projects has never been that simple:
- Share documents and data across iOS and Mac OS devices with ease.
- Manipulate files and directories with just a few lines of code.
- Save player preferences in a breeze with familiar methods.
- Falls back nicely to local storage when iCloud is not supported.
- You get access to full Xcode library commented source code.
- Easy to integrate in your projects as it mirrors well-known APIs.
Check out what iCloud for Unity can do for your project by reviewing the plugin documentation, methods reference and code examples. You’ll see for yourself how simple and straightforward it is to start using the power of iCloud in your Unity projects. iCloud for Unity is available directly from Unity’s Asset Store.